THERMALLY FUSED LAMINATE (TFL) PANEL
Panasphere® Signature Surfaces uses Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) to create all its premium products. TFL panel is produced by thermally fusing a sheet of decorative paper directly to a substrate such as MDF, particleboard and other composited panels . Benefits of TFL panel include:
- Durable – resistant to scratches and impact, ideal for commercial and retail settings
- Environmentally friendly – uses less resources to produce than HPL
- Designer and Architect Friendly – any design can be used as the decorative surfaces
- Budget Conscious – costs less than HPL to provide the same look and feel
- Sustainable – using recycled wood products creates an endless supply of raw material
We can customize our products to meet your project requirements. Please contact our sales associates if you need help with your next project.
Panasphere’s TFL are typically manufactured in widths of 4 feet and in lengths of 8 feet. Additional sizes are available upon request. Please contact us for more details.
Our North American stocking program includes 3/4″ (18mm) thickness.
Custom manufactured orders are available in 1/4″ (5mm), 3/8″ (9mm), 1/2″ (12mm), & 1″ (25mm) thicknesses. (Minimum order requirement is 200 sheets)
Panasphere’s TFL substrates include Particleboard & MDF. Panasphere’s core substrates are TSCA TITLE VI Certified.
Panasphere® Signature Surfaces comply to third-party certifications and have several green benefits:
- Panasphere® Signature Surfaces are made from 100% recycled & recovered wood fibres
- Panasphere’s Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) can potentially contribute to achieving Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED®)
- TSCA TITLE VI Compliant