We find form in the intrinsic qualities of nature and the processes we have to replicate them. Thus, our surfaces reflect the beauty of wood and stone in their physical state and allow that authenticity to show through.
At Panasphere®, our process has evolved to intimately combine the fields of the forestry and wood products industry, architecture, manufacturing and materials research. This interdisciplinary approach was born of the necessities of building a sustainable and ambitious company.
Our panels demands a high level of collaboration between craftspeople and designers and we do as much as possible in-house: manufacturing and innovating our own paneling products.
Each of our panels are unique creations that imitate the authentic look and feel of the actual product. At Panasphere® we have a passion for detail. We encourage you to touch and feel our products.
THERMALLY FUSED LAMINATE (TFL)
Panasphere® Signature Surfaces uses Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) to create all its premium products. TFL is produced by thermally fusing a sheet of decorative paper directly to a substrate such as MDF or particleboard. Benefits of TFL include:
- Durable – resistant to scratches and impact
- Environmentally friendly – uses less resources to produce than HPL
- Designer and Architect Friendly – any design can be used as the decorative paper
- Budget Conscious – costs less than HPL to provide the same look and feel
- Sustainable – using recycled wood products creates an endless supply of raw material
We can customize our products to meet your project requirements. Please contact our sales associates if you need help with your next project.
Panasphere’s TFL are typically manufactured in widths of 4 feet and in lengths of 8 feet. Additional sizes are available upon request. Please contact us for more details.
Our North American stocking program includes 1/4″ (5mm) & 3/4″ (18mm) thickness.
Custom manufactured orders are available in 3/8″ (9mm), 1/2″ (12mm), & 1″ (25mm) thicknesses. (Minimum order requirement is 200 sheets)
Panasphere’s TFL substrates include Particleboard & MDF. Panasphere’s core substrates are CARB 2 Certified.
Panasphere® Signature Surfaces comply to third-party certifications and have several green benefits:
- Panasphere® Signature Surfaces are made from 100% recycled & recovered wood fibres
- Panasphere’s Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) can potentially contribute to achieving Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED®)
- CARB Phase 2.0 Compliant